Please find below instructions on how to obtain CME credit for the Houston Dermatological Society meeting.
ONLINE CREDIT & ATTENDANCE RECORDING INSTRUCTIONS
IMPORTANT: Keep this form for credit reporting and your records.
Popup Blocker: Please disable your popup blocker before clicking on the links below.
STEP #1: Create or Update Your Profile:
It is essential that your information is current and correct. Please create/update your profile by completing the following steps.
If your profile is current, skip step 1.
2. When your profile is complete, click the Continue button.
3. You will be directed to the Activity Catalog page. Close out this page by clicking the “X” in the upper in the right corner, then proceed to STEP #2.
STEP #2: Sign in
2. Enter your email address and password.
3. Enter CME Code sent to you by email following the meeting (Each meeting has different code). Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot locate this.
4. Click the Sign In button.
STEP #3: Complete the Online Evaluation and Claim Credit
1. Complete the online activity Evaluation and click Submit. This will direct you to the page where you will indicate the number of credits you are claiming.
2. Follow the instructions for entering the number of credits you are claiming. Please use your Credit Tracking form to determine the number of credits to claim.
3. Please note: The number next to the credit type is the maximum number of credits available to claim. Example: Participant attended 2 hours, please type 2.00; Participant attended 45 minutes, type 0.75, etc.
- MDs and DOs: please claim only the “AMA PRA Category 1” credit types. (Do Not claim Attendance).
- All other Health Care Professionals: please claim only the “Attendance” credit type. Do not claim AMA PRA Category 1.
4. Click Continue.
5. Click Display Certificate to print your certificate